Sunflower

Sunflower

Saturday, March 5, 2011

And now you know

   Hello, my name is Nicole, and I am a procrastinator.
   And my camera appears to have died. It says the batteries are dead and THEY ARE BRAND NEW! Can you feel the frustration?
   That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
   So, anyway, I finished two rugs from that warp I mentioned before, and I still have a butt-load of warp to go. I may be able to make up to two more! I showed one to the doctor whose lab coats they were, and he thought it was neat.
   Now I just need to hem the rugs (I decided against fringe), and retie the warp so I can keep weaving.
   Also, I was added to a fiber cybershop, www.squidoo.com/fave-fiber-artists, where they have my eyelash shawl listed. Cool, huh?
   To all the southern states that celebrate it, Happy Mardi Gras (almost)! Laissez les bons temps rouler! Can't wait until it is over and downtown traffic in Mobile gets back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment