Sunflower

Sunflower

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Life is busy


   So very busy!  I have almost finished weaving the rag rugs, and will need to start thinking about what to do next. I am thinking either cottolin towels for my kitchen (if the cottolin ever gets here!), or beach towels/mats for my Etsy site. I have not yet made either before.
  I have several bands I'd like to show y'all that I've made.

   These are some of my first inkle bands, so don't be too harsh.:) And here is my "sampler" band.
When I am done with it I'll take some more pictures so you can see the patterns clearly.
  Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. My husband gave me an inkle loom for Christmas but I have yet to try it...hooked on my triangle looms at the moment (just got y 3-footer!) But this is inspiring. These are your first? Did you find inkle fairly easy to pick up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These simple designs, yeah, they were pretty easy. I'm trying pick-up (I think that's what it's called), which is the sampler band. Not as easy, but I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete