Sunflower

Sunflower

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Baby Girl Loves Worms

  I got home early today and had enough time to put some plants in the ground. It kept trying to rain on me but, thankfully, God held off long enough for me to get the tomatoes and marigolds in the ground.
The ground was wet enough already to make it easier to dig up. My Baby Girl helped me by starting the holes with the hand tiller. She was exclaiming over the worms she was finding and naming them! Goofy kid! I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised, though. This is the same kid I came home to find playing with maggots on the doorstep that she had found under the outdoor trash can.
  Now all I have to get in the ground is the snap peas.
  On the weaving/spinning side, I finished spinning the Merino wool top and am going to start spinning the BFL/silk top in the Sweet Pea colorway next.

No comments:

Post a Comment