Sunflower

Sunflower

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Starting something ELSE new!

  I have been having some issues with Etsy lately, which has resulted in my shop being suspended.  I can't make money if my shop can't be viewed!  So I am trying something new.  Inselly is a marketplace that is linked to my Instagram account, which I look at every day.  I just have one thing on there right now, so we will see how it goes as I get more items on there.
  With regards to the homestead, we have decided that we are going to get this trailer to live in. It has what I call a "lantry room", a combination pantry and laundry room. I am trying really hard to be positive about the Mobile home since I REALLY don't like them.  I find them to not have enough windows, un-unique (is that a word?) in their shape, and not the safest thing for down here where hurricanes blow.  BUT, this is what we can afford.  I want to put a screened in porch on the front and nice flower beds to help with the outer looks.
Flower beds like these, but probably bigger.
  Who knows?  Maybe in a few years when we have no more children living with us, we can get rid of the trailer and get one of the cabins I like.  You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment