Sunflower

Sunflower

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Goals, Not Resolutions

   I don't make New Year's resolutions.  I feel bad when I don't do them (and I won't), so I just don't make them.  I do, however, like lists of things to get done, because I feel like I accomplished something when I can mark stuff off.

GOALS FOR 2015:
  • Put at least one whole-foods meals on the table per week.
  • Move. (Ugh)
  • Get something to move into. (This is not numbered for a reason!)
  • Start a small fall garden. 
  • Start an herbal garden.
  • Chickens!  Just a few young ones at first, to start off slow, and therefore less overwhelming.
  • Learn herbal medicine. Not all of it, obviously, that would take me decades, just more than I currently know.
  • Play more. Because of this guy.
  • Verbalize more how much I love and appreciate my husband.  Because he's awesome and I don't say or show it enough, in my mind.
  I think that's a good start, don't you?
  What are your goals for 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment