Sunflower

Sunflower

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It started so well, and it all turned out okay. Eventually.

  So, ALL that warp fell onto the floor behind my loom and I had to get it back on.  I pulled all of it back through the reed towards the front, and then wound it back onto the back beam. This is what it looked like:
I used a ruler to try to keep the former tension.

That's how much I had already woven.



  And that's the lovely tension I had to fix. I had to untie and retie it on the front beam several times.
  Eventually:

  Aren't they pretty?  I called them the Providential Color Cotton towels. I love the texture of them, too. My fingers like the up-and-downness of it.
  So, that's done. Next is a pair of corduroy-striped cotton throw pillows.

1 comment:

  1. I love how this turned out! :) So glad it worked out in the end.

    ReplyDelete