Sunflower

Sunflower

Sunday, March 16, 2014

After the Baby Shower Blog

   By the time I publish this, my co-worker, who I made this for as a baby shower present, will know what it looks like first hand.  The likelihood of her reading this blog beforehand is astronomically small, but still.
   Isn't it lovely?!  The pattern shows up pretty well, and the colors look good together, if I do say so myself.  The Orlon was pretty easy to work with too, no tension issues to speak of.  I put enough warp on the loom for two of them, so I will be listing one soon on Etsy. 

2 comments:

  1. This is super pretty! What a lovely gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is impressive. I chose weaving/textiles as a topic for a semester in an art class. I don't have the attention span to have done anything with that much detail and color change.

    ReplyDelete