Sunflower

Sunflower

Monday, November 26, 2012

Makes me think of jewelry

  I received the Orlon for the scarf I've been commissioned to do and started weaving.  I measured enough for two scarves so I could have something to put on Etsy when I'm done.
It's really not that orange.
   I made part of the lace different colors.  The base color is a bright red, and the stripes are golden yellow and dark teal. I thought it would look better than just the one color.
   I need to take some pictures of this in sunlight and see if it still looks too yellow-y.
   Anyway, the first one is done, thanks to the Thanksgiving break I got from work (A FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!!).  I plan on getting this done as soon as possible, so the purse I wrote about previously is on hold.
   Next time I should have better pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Weaving Community? Our members will love it.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like. It’s free and easy.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Weaving Community: http://www.vorts.com/weaving/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete